Mayer Brothers has been producing cider since 1852. Our apple cider is pressed year round, never from concentrate, using primarily New York State apples. We now process over two million tons of apples each year. Our proprietary process and state of the art production facility produces the finest apple cider in North America.
Our apple cider is available in 59 oz, 64 oz, and 128 oz sizes.
- 59 oz extended shelf life (ESL) beverages include: Organic Apple Cider. All natural 100% juice product made from whole fresh apples. These products are free of preservatives or additives, produced in a highly sterile environment, enabling the product to remain fresh and delicious for a 80 day period.
- 64 oz and 128 oz traditional Apple Cider (NFC) made from FRESH whole apples and never from concentrate.
- 64 oz Varietal Apple Ciders include: Honey Crisp, Fuji, and Gala
- 64 oz flavors include: Apple Caramel, Cinnamon-Spice, and Pumpkin-Spice
Mayer Brothers Natural Spring Water is sourced from springs nestled in the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains. The unique blend of naturally occurring minerals flowing from our springs gives us our unique fresh, clean taste.
Our on site testing and extensive quality assurance program ensures that we offer the highest quality products to our customers.
Shelf Stable Beverages
Our Fresh Pressed Apple Juice is made with 100% New York State Apples and is not from concentrate.
- 64 oz Mayer Brothers Juices and Juice blends contain no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
Mayer Brothers all Natural Juices and Juice blends contain no artificial ingredients or preservatives. Our Fresh Pressed Apple Juice is made with 100% New York State Apples and is not from concentrate.
Available as a bulk product for commercial use. Download the Apple Fiber brochure (PDF)