Mayer Brothers bottles private label beverages for retailers throughout the United States. We work with our customers to develop a unique private label program by carefully considering the individual needs of each of our business partners. Contact us to find out more about our program. We have established a reputation in building private label bottled water and beverage programs for retailers nationwide.
Located in upstate New York, our SQF Level 3 Certified plants adhere to the strictest guidelines set forth by the FDA, ensuring your products will be manufactured at the highest quality possible.
Mayer Brothers juice facility includes the most modern and sophisticated pressing and filtration equipment, large blending tanks, numerous juice pasteurizers, and cold storage facilities. We are one of the largest producers of apple cider in North America.
Our water plants include high speed bottling lines and on-site blow molding. Our flexibility allows us to work with companies of all sizes on large size or even shorter production runs. Our recent designation as a UL Labs Zero Waste to Landfill facility will demonstrate to your customers a commitment to environment sustainability – these claims can be made on your label.
Private Label Water Capabilities include:
- HDPE Spring, Purified, Distilled, Fluoridated Water in 1 Gallon, 3/1 Gallon, and 2.5 Gallon
- PET Spring, Purified Water in 8 oz, 500 ml, 1 Liter
- Mineral Enhanced Water in 500 ml, 1 Liter
- High PH Water in 500 ml, 750 ml, and 1 Liter
- Vitamin Enhanced Water (Hot Fill, 20 oz)
- Flavored Water (Hot Fill, various sizes)
Private Label Beverage Capabilities include:
- 100% shelf stable juice and juice-based products
- Clear, Still, and Sparkling Flavored Waters
- Isotonic Drinks
- RTD Teas
- Fresh-packed cider and ESL (extended shelf life) beverages
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help with your Private Label beverage needs.